Description: Power Reclining Sofa
Product Description: Davis features a rolled arm that slopes back for a sharp look, adding to its clean, tailored appeal. Slight contoured seating cradles you while the divided back cushion and fully padded footrest provide comfort for your tired feet. A power reclining mechanism lets you change angles effortlessly from an upright to a fully reclined position.
- Open Depth: 69" (175.3 cm)
- Wall Clearance: 7" (17.8 cm)
- Spring Unit: DualFlex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Attached
- Standard Seat Cushion: High-Density (HC)
- Optional Tailoring: Arm covers
- Control Type: Power Button
- Reclining Options: Available in more than 250 fabric options. Also available in Performance fabrics - Revolution and LiveSmart. Removable backs allow for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways..
- Control Options: Power allows you to smoothly recline to any position. A single USB port is included on each power button control on styles with arms..
||87" (221 cm) 87 INH
||40" (101.6 cm) 40 INH
||42" (106.7 cm) 42 INH
||245 lb (110.2 kg) 245 lb
||26" (66 cm)
||73" (185.4 cm)
||21" (53.3 cm)
||20" (50.8 cm)
||Power, USB Port
||69" (175.3 cm)
||7" (17.8 cm)
|Standard Seat Cushion:
||Available in more than 250 fabric options. Also available in Performance fabrics - Revolution and LiveSmart. Removable backs allow for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways..
||Power allows you to smoothly recline to any position. A single USB port is included on each power button control on styles with arms..
||68.9 cu ft
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.