Invite your friends over for a movie and stay comfy for hours with the Rio Power Reclining Sofa with Power Headrests. Using the power controls in both arms, independently adjust the headrests and recline so each person sitting on the sofa can find their ideal level of support. With USB charging ports in the power controls, you can keep devices powered up and ready for action. Additional ergonomic features include divided back cushions that cradle your neck, back and lower lumbar, and inset padded armrests that take pressure off your forearms. Enjoy firmness and flexibility as you sit thanks to our patented Flexsteel DualFlex Spring System™, which also ensures the sofa will last a lifetime. To tailor a look that s perfect for your home, choose from over 250 options of our durable, cleanable high-performance fabric.
- Power controls on both arms effortlessly adjust the recline, keeping you comfortable
- Home button returns the headrest and footrest to their original positions with one touch
- USB charging port built into power control keeps devices powered up and ready to use
- Divided back cushions cradle your neck, back and lower lumbar for enhanced comfort
- Streamlined inset padded armrests have a seamless look and comfortable feel
- Built to last with our patented Flexsteel DualFlex Spring System™-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
- High-density cushions consist of a high-resiliency, high-density polyurethane foam core with a soft fiber wrap that ensures comfort as you sit and recline
- Available in over 250 fabrics to suit any décor
- Available in durable, cleanable performance fabrics that will withstand everyday use by an active family
- Removable back allows for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.