Transitional skirted style with contemporary inspiration. Natalie's curvy frame is highlighted by sloped arms that flare upward wrap around the back frame cocooning the loose back pillows. Skirting around the base and squared cushions make for a contrasting effect with its rounded silhouette, lending to Natalie's contemporary styling. Natalie is upholstered in a performance fabric and includes a machine-washable slipcover in a second performance fabric, making it ideal for homes with kids and pets.
We stand behind what we make.
Our products are built on beliefs and values that evolved through over a century of manufacturing. We construct our furniture with care and precision, and we hold ourselves accountable for every detail.
We believe the end result makes the extra effort worth the many years it lasts.Dimensions
37"H x 84"W x 40"D Seating Area Dimensions
21"SH × 74"SW × 19"SD × 28"AH
- Spring Unit: Blue-Ribbon
- Back Construction: Loose-Pillow
- Seat Construction: Reversible
- Seat Cushion: Plush (PC)
- Optional Seat Cushion(s): Featherblend (FC) Extra-Firm, High-Resiliency (HR)
- Accent Pillows: 2 square feather (20H x 20W) 2 square feather (19H x 19W)
- Body fabric must be 817-11.
- Includes one sofa slipcover and four pillow slipcovers in your choice of 6 fabric colors. Sofa and pillow slipcovers must be in the same color.
- Body and slipcover fabrics are Revolution Plus performance fabrics. Click here to see how the Revolution Plus slipcover holds up to a group of crayon-yielding 4th graders: Revolution Plus vs. 4th Graders .
- Slipcovers are machine washable and won't shrink! For more information, see the Revolution Plus cleaning instructions .
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.